TRACE Research is a health services development, research, and evaluation consultancy based in Melbourne Australia. Led by Dr Lynda Berends, our work is about community health services and systems – particularly concerning interventions to address people’s alcohol and other drug related problems. TRACE Research works collaboratively with service managers, providers and funders to advance effective service design and delivery for positive client outcomes.
Dr Berends has worked in this area for around 20 years, with the Victorian Department of Justice, at Turning Point Alcohol and Drug Centre, and as a senior researcher with the National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre at the University of New South Wales.
We can support your work by providing services in areas including:
- Program design and implementation
- Evaluation and performance monitoring
- Policy and procedures development and review
- Strategic planning and workforce development
- Proposal development
- Project management
Dr Berends has undertaken a range of significant projects for sector design and improvement in her former roles. This work includes:
- Needs analysis and service development, pharmacotherapy in primary care (VIC)
- Chronic care initiative evaluation (VIC)
- Koori Community Alcohol and Other Drug Services Evaluation (VIC)
- Pharmacotherapy Services Review (VIC)
- Rural and remote domestic violence service evaluation (East Gippsland, VIC)
- Court-Based Diversion Program Evaluation (QLD)
- Evaluation of a Rural and Remote Pharmacotherapy Service (NSW)
- Workforce Development Infrastructure Evaluation (NZ)
This work highlights Lynda’s capacity regarding diverse geographic, policy, and cultural settings.
As the Director at TRACE Research, Lynda has worked with a number of non-government organisations on the development of program plans and resources and to evaluate new health initiatives, using an ongoing cycle of planning, action, review, and improvement.
Contact Lynda to explore how TRACE Research can assist your organisation.
I am delighted to accept your report and discussion paper. The quality of this work and your expert analysis will provide a solid foundation for Murray PHN to collaborate with service users, those who are providers and our communities to improve health outcomes.Anne Somerville
Lynda Berends 0414 971 570
PO Box 53
Meeniyan VIC 3956